The number of people killed by an overturn on the highway to Vallarta rises to 18

564

Of the total number of bodies, 11 have already been handed over to their relatives and six are in the process of being recognized.

This Tuesday the Nayarit Prosecutor’s Office announced that, due to the seriousness of the injuries presented by several of the victims of the overturning of a tourist bus that occurred last Saturday on Federal Highway 200, the number of deaths rose.

The agency pointed out that, at the cutoff on Tuesday, the number of people who died as a result of this accident rose to 18; that is, eight more victims than those reported last Sunday afternoon.

Of the total number of bodies, said the Nayarit Prosecutor’s Office, 11 have already been delivered to their relatives and six are in the process of recognition and delivery, so that they can be transferred back to their city.

The bodies of another person, said the agency, are waiting for the genetic profile to be carried out due to the conditions in which they are found after the accident.

So far, the sex or ages of the victims have not been publicly disclosed.

On the other hand, last night the Jalisco Ministry of Health reported that the number of people injured by the rollover rose to 37, of which 10 were considered “serious emergencies”, which were already transferred by air to our city in the helicopters of the SAMU Jalisco, the Guadalajara Police and the Jalisco Secretary of Security.

Source: Informador