We tell you what services you can do through the new Comprehensive System for the Attention of Migrants and Expats in Jalisco, announced today by Enrique Alfaro
Guadalajara, Jalisco.- Jalisco residents living outside of Jalisco or foreigners living in the state already have the new Comprehensive System for Migrant Care, Governor Enrique Alfaro Ramírez reported today.
“This digital platform will serve for each migrant from abroad in Jalisco and for each Jalisco citizen abroad to have a digital window where they can request government services, advice, links or information,” explained the member of the Movimiento Ciudadano party in his social media.
This platform and the three offices that will be available, one in Mexico and two in the United States, will benefit the nearly 4.6 million Jalisco residents (natives and descendants) who live outside of Mexico, as well as the over 40 thousand foreigners who live in various cities of Jalisco, such as Puerto Vallarta, Ajijic, Lake Chapala, and the Guadalajara Metropolitan Area.
“In Jalisco we have attracted the gaze of the whole world and not only because of the natural beauty of our state, but also because of our people and their warmth, who welcome not only tourism, but also those who come from other countries and decide to make our land your new home “
Said Governor Enrique Alfaro, who celebrated now being able to offer a new tool to those who love Jalisco so much.
Among the permanent services that the new Integral System for the Attention of Migrants and Expats will offer are the following:
- Procedures in Civil Registry matters. (Birth certificates, Death certificates, Marriage, Administrative clarifications, Certificates of Non-Existence of Birth Registration, – Support to Jalisco migrants, to obtain certificates issued by the civil registry of the state of Jalisco
- Letters of Origin issued by Municipalities.
- Letter of No Criminal Record, Document issued by the Jalisco Institute of Forensic Sciences, through which it certifies the inexistence of criminal records registered in the Criminal File.
- Certificate of Studies before PROBEM.
- Certification of labor skills.
- Support in applying for a US visa (Only in emergencies, in general cases advice is provided).
- Emergency passports (Only in case of emergency)
- Support for the transfer of repatriated Jalisco, from the border area to Jalisco, is supported with the bus ticket (Subject to approval and budget sufficiency)
- Support for the transfer of bodies and remains of Jalisco people who died abroad, from the airport to their municipality in Jalisco, (subject to approval and budget sufficiency)
- Liaison for procedures before the Ministry of Foreign Relations, Jalisco Delegation.
- Linking for economic development projects and entrepreneurs.
- Liaison for procedures before the National Institute of Migration, Jalisco Delegation.
- The orientation of donations from abroad to municipalities (machinery, hospital beds, etc.)
- Guidance to apply for American pension
How to contact the Comprehensive System for the Attention of Migrants of Jalisco?
Those who live in Jalisco may go to the offices located at Jesús García Street # 720, El Santuario neighborhood, in the city of Guadalajara. Likewise, they can call the telephone number (33) 1001 8601 or send an email to [email protected].
In the city of Los Angeles, in the United States, there is another office located at 3200 Mulford Ave. Suite 201. Lynwood Ca 90262 and help can also be provided by calling +1 (562) 841 7792 and +1 (562) 841 7388 and e-mail: [email protected].
The third office of the Comprehensive System for Attention to Migrants is located in Chicago, in United States, at 1600 W Lake St, Melrose Park, IL 60160. Their telephone number is +1 (708) 477 9398 and the email they put at the service of the citizens is [email protected].
“If you are or know a migrant in our state or a Jalisco resident outside of Mexico, spread the word”
The governor of Jalisco, Enrique Alfaro Ramírez, requested through his social networks.